- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2008
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.A., 2005, Political Science
- Texas, 2008
- United States District Court Eastern and Southern Districts of
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8265 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Christopher Frazier is a trial lawyer with experience handling a variety of casualty litigation claims including product liability claims, premises liability claims, semi-tractor/trailer accidents, commercial automobile claims, and personal injury and wrongful death claims. Mr. Frazier also has experience defending professional liability claims.
- Presented fact witness, legal arguments, and obtained favorable ruling during temporary injunction hearing involving homeowners association
- Obtained nonsuit for highway construction contractor in a personal injury lawsuit
- Obtained nonsuit on behalf of aggregate company in commercial property damages lawsuit
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a rubber products manufacturing company in a finger amputation case;
- Obtained dismissal on behalf of a roofing contractor in a multimillion-dollar construction defect matter;
- Obtained summary judgment in Bexar County on behalf of premises owner and developer in wrongful death litigation.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of insurance agent against professional liability claims.
- Obtained dismissal on behalf of utility company in personal injury claims.
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of general contractor in wrongful death litigation.
- Represents professional truck drivers and several long-haul, regional, and local trucking companies in defense of claims made for negligent hiring, training, supervision, retention, and violations of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s rules and regulations;
- Represents owners and managers of restaurants, apartment complexes, and other commercial properties in general premises liability and negligent security litigation
- Represents product manufacturers in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Represents individuals and businesses in personal and commercial automobile accident claims.
- Represents general contractors, property owners, and developers in wrongful death and personal injury claims.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Speeches and Presentations
- "Fire Litigation: Spoliation and Expert Testimony", Houston Claims Association Seminar (2015)