- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D., 2010, St. Mary's Law Journal-Executive Board-Comment Editor, Staff Writer, Achievement Award 2008-2009
- Hardin-Simmons University, B.S., 2006, cum laude
- Texas, 2010
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8252 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Chris Gordon maintains a diverse casualty litigation practice with an emphasis on defending companies and individuals in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, negligence, intentional torts, deceptive trade practices, premises liability, and products liability. Chris also represents general contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, structural, moisture intrusion, and workplace safety issues. In addition to his casualty experience, Chris represents various business operations in a broad range of commercial disputes.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of national motel chain on sexual assault claim in Dallas County, Texas.
- Obtained defense verdict on behalf of national furniture rental chain on negligence/assault claim in Grayson County, Texas.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of national movie theatre chain on personal injury claim brought by customer in Dallas County, Texas.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of local auto body shop on personal injury claim brought by former worker in Dallas County, Texas
- Obtained summary judgment for religious organization in sexual molestation case in Dallas County, Texas
- Obtained dismissal on behalf of restaurant in negligence lawsuit arising from automobile accident in Bexar County, Texas
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of local apartment complex owner and management company on stolen property claim brought by tenants.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of company that sells motorized wheelchairs on personal injury claim brought by customer.
- Negotiated favorable settlements on behalf of numerous clients in matters involving property damage and personal injury.
- Advise insurers in connection with enforceability of various contractual provisions, including indemnity and limitation of liability provisions
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Named a 2016-2018 Super Lawyer - Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers Magazine and Texas Monthly.