- The University of Texas School of Law, LL.M., 2013, Latin American and International Law
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Maryland, College Park, 2004, Communication
- Texas, 2012
- United States District Court Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- New York, 2008
- District of Columbia, 2008
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8242 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Chantel Lee counsels and represents employers before state and federal courts and in administrative proceedings before state and federal agencies.
Chantel’s litigation experience includes cases concerning alleged violations of various employment statutes, including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII, and the Texas Labor Code.
Chantel also advises clients regarding various human resources issues, including creation and evaluation of employee handbooks, conducting investigations, and responding to employee complaints.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas, Labor and Employment Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- 2015 Leadership Class
- Committee Member, Generation Generosity (Public Service)
- Committee Member, Lawyers Promoting Diversity
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
Speeches and Presentations
- J.L. Turner Trial Advocacy CLE Series: “Evidence, Use of Exhibits, and Objections” (August 2015)