- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude, National Trial Competition, San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Competition, Frank and Debbie Branson Trial Advocacy Scholarship
- Austin College, B.A., 2012, Philosophy, magna cum laude
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court Northern, Eastern and Southern District of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-880-2562 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Judy A. Pesek-Bohren
Ali Fritsche is a trial attorney focusing on premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident, and construction cases. An aggressive litigator, Ali has successfully represented clients in state court, federal court and federal administrative proceedings.
- Obtained two verdicts in Texas state courts far in excess of the amounts offered by the opposing parties before trial.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of dozens of cases in the areas of premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident and employment.
- Prepared Recent Developments in Residential Home Foreclosure Litigation: Rule 736 Expedited Foreclosures and Consumer Protection Under the Dodd-Frank Act, State Bar of Texas, 10th Annual Advanced Consumer & Commercial Law Course
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- William ‘Mac’ Taylor American Inn of Court