- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of North Texas, B.A., 2003
- Texas, 2009
- Florida, 2012
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8254 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Adrienne Nelson represents numerous insurance carriers, adjusters, and vendors throughout the states of Texas and Florida in a variety of coverage-related litigation, bad faith cases, and carrier-to-carrier disputes in both state and federal court.
She has been involved in several noteworthy cases involving breach of an insurance contract, claims of bad faith, and interpretation of the terms, conditions, and exclusions contained within an insurance policy and also defends general liability matters arising from premises liability and accident claims involving property damage and personal injury.
Adrienne regularly advises insurers and agents on appraisals, coverage issues under commercial liability, property, and homeowners’ policies and serves as general and local counsel on miscellaneous corporate matters.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Florida (Trial Lawyers Section and Out-of-State Division)
- State Bar of Texas (Insurance and Litigation Sections)
- Dallas Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Practice Section