- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2009, Member, Harvey M. Richey Moot Court Society, Order of the Barristers
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A., B.A., 2006, Marketing and International Studies, with honors
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8251 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Victoria Oates is a trial lawyer with a diverse litigation practice focused on the representation of individuals and businesses involving personal injury, construction defect, wrongful death, and premises liability claims. In addition, Victoria represents insurance carriers in matters involving personal and commercial lines policies including first party property and contract claims as well as bad faith litigation.
- Secured jury verdict for defendant in lawsuit involving property damage claims;
- Obtained summary judgment and dismissal of all claims against defendant in lawsuit involving motor vehicle accident in Dallas County;
- Obtained summary judgment and dismissal of breach of warranty claims against roofing contractor in response to summary judgment in lawsuit involving construction defect;
- Secured voluntary dismissal of contractual indemnity claims against subcontractor in response to summary judgment in lawsuit involving personal injury at construction jobsite;
- Secured voluntary dismissal of negligence claims for defendant in response to summary judgment motion in lawsuit involving motor vehicle accident.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Dallas Chapter