Suzanne M. Patrick’s practice primarily focuses on insurance coverage and defense, including complex, multi-party insurance coverage litigation and disputes involving coverage under general liability, pollution legal liability, first party property and underground storage tank liability policies.
Suzanne has experience with mass toxic tort and environmental matters as well.
- Represented major insurance company in various pollution, toxic tort and environmental coverage cases.
- Represented insurance companies in claims for advertising injury.
- Assisted in trial on behalf of insurance company involving a business interruption claim filed by a major airline arising from the events of September 11, 2001.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Texas State Bar (Insurance Section)
- Member, Virginia State Bar
Speeches and Presentations
- Misrepresentation, Fraud, and Other Extra-Contractual Claims - Panelist, Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update 2010, Thompson Coe Houston Seminar
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2003, with honors, Moot Court Board, Connecticut Public Interest Journal
- George Washington University, B.A., 1997, International Affairs Minor in Women's Studies, Presidential Scholarship Recipient
- Texas, 2006
- District of Columbia, 2005
- Maryland, 2005
- Virginia, 2003