- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude
- Luther College, B.A., 2008, Political Science, minor in Spanish, magna cum laude
- Texas, 2011
- United States District Court Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- New Mexico, 2014
Stephanie Krueger is a litigator. Her practice primarily focuses on defending premises liability, commercial automobile, product liability, and industrial accident claims involving property damage, personal injury, wrongful death and claims against third-party criminal activity. Stephanie represents individuals and companies in Texas state and federal courts.
Stephanie also has experience representing health care providers in medical malpractice lawsuits and administrative matters including investigations by the Texas Medical Board, the Texas Board of Nursing, and the Office of Civil Rights.
Professional and Community Activities
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
Handling UM/UIM Claims: An Update
This Case is Rigged: Defending Oil and Gas Casualty Claims