- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Texas, B.S.
- Texas, 2014
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8287 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Vicki L. Duhon
Shannon Beck’s practice focuses on representing insurance carriers in bad faith claims arising under general liability, commercial property and homeowners’ property policies. Her practice mainly focuses on first party insurance coverage cases in federal and state court. She has been involved in evaluating and defending claims related to catastrophic hurricane, wind and hail loss in the Texas Gulf and Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Shannon worked as a paralegal for large and small defense firms. She has over ten years of experience managing both large volumes of cases as well as managing all stages of e-discovery, such as document collection, processing and final production.
- Member of trial team for Hurricane Ike lawsuit through jury verdict.
- Coordinated discovery teams for large and small electronic discovery projects.
- Coordinated large volume of catastrophe dockets.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Section
- Attorneys Serving the Community