Sean Crowley devotes his practice to civil litigation with an emphasis in professional liability defense and personal injury cases including catastrophic injuries and death actions.
Sean has representative experience in litigation in both state and federal court, as well as appellate experience in the Texas Intermediate Court of Appeals, the Texas Supreme Court, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section, Appellate Section, 2008
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Tort and Insurance Practice Section, 2008
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, 2008
- New Mexico Bar Association, 2009
Speeches and Presentations
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- St. Edward's University, B.A., 2001, Sociology
- United States District Court Western District of Texas, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, 2009
- New Mexico, 2009
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas, 2008
- Texas, 2008