- University of Southern California Law School, J.D., 2002
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., 1997, Government
- Texas, 2004
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8290 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Robin Bechtold has extensive experience litigating a wide range of business disputes involving misappropriation of trade secrets, contracts, unfair competition, and non-competition agreements. Robin also represents architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, insurance agents and brokers, and real estate professionals in defending malpractice and professional liability claims.
Robin approaches each case with an eye toward early and efficient resolution. When early resolution is impracticable, however, Robin aggressively represents his clients’ interests in a cost-effective manner.
In addition to being a zealous advocate, Robin provides pre-litigation and risk management counseling to his clients. He works closely with his clients when a dispute arises to ensure the resolution strategy aligns with his clients’ goals and expectations.
- Successfully defended apparel manufacturing company and individual executives sued for tortious interference with existing and prospective contracts, misappropriation of trade secrets, and conversion.
- Obtained summary judgment for probate attorney who was sued for allegedly failing to properly address estate tax returns.
- Obtained summary judgment for a real estate transactional attorney who was sued for fraud and conspiracy related to a large complex real estate project in Manor, Texas.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a transactional attorney and law firm in a lawsuit alleging legal malpractice and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment in favor of a Fortune 1000 company sued for $7 million in connection with a triple homicide in one of its units.