Robin Bechtold’s practice focuses on defending professionals in litigation. His clients include lawyers, design professionals, insurance agents, real estate agents, and other professionals throughout Texas.
In addition to the above, Robin has represented clients on both sides of the docket in civil litigation and arbitration matters involving breach of contract, tortious interference with contract, construction defects, medical malpractice, employment, premises liability, violations of trust and fiduciary duties, misappropriation of trade secrets, products liability, non-competition/non-solicitation, and executive compensation.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment in favor of a Fortune 1000 company sued for $7 million regarding a triple homicide in one of its units.
- Defended apparel manufacturing company and individual C-level executives sued for tortious interference with existing and prospective contracts, misappropriation of trade secrets, and conversion.
Professional and Community Activities
Speeches and Presentations
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D., 2002
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., 1997, Government
- Texas, 2004
- United States District Court Northern, Eastern and Southern District of Texas