Rafael Rodriguez is an aspiring trial lawyer who focuses his practice on premises liability, products liability, and construction cases. He has represented product manufacturers, premises owners, apartment complexes, and security companies in a broad range of tort and contract-related matters.
Rafael’s clients range from individuals to large companies who rely on him to obtain the best, cost-effective outcome for their goals. He always provides practical advice and seeks a resolution that meets the unique needs of his clients.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
Speeches and Presentations
- Keynote Speaker, Fort Stockton Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Annual Scholarship Banquet, May 17, 2012
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2012, Order of Barristers, National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition (Best Brief and Third-Best Advocate), National Civil Trial Competition, Dawson and Sodd Moot Court Competition (Best Brief)
- Baylor University, B.A., 2007, Political Science, Varsity Football (2006-2007)