- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 1982
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 1980
- Louisiana, 1982
- Texas, 1994
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States District Court Eastern, Middle and Western Louisiana
Jeff Bridger's practice focuses primarily on maritime, energy and casualty defense, including asbestos, silica, and environmental tort, marine and general liability insurance coverage matters, and first-party property matters. He has extensive experience counseling clients in contract drafting and negotiations, as well as all phases of claims, from pre-litigation to trial court to appeals. He handles issues involving the Jones Act, collisions and allisions, wreck removal, vessel charters, and other matters related to maritime and energy law. He also counsels clients in insurance coverage disputes as well as defense of employment discrimination and harassment.
Outside the office and courts, Jeff places his highest priority on spending time with his wife and two sons, extended family, and friends. As time allows, he pursues hobbies of golf, automobile restoration, and follows his college alma mater’s lacrosse team.
Professional and Community Activities
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2013, 2015