- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2007, magna cum laude
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A., 2004, Political Science and Psychology
- Louisiana, 2009
- Arizona, 2007
Marne Jones’s practice focuses on civil defense litigation. She has handled a wide variety of litigation, including chemical exposure, wrongful death, personal injury, property damage, and maritime claims. She also has significant experience handling first and third party losses in the commercial property, environmental and marine context.
In addition to having extensive civil litigation experience in state and federal courts, Ms. Jones tried 30 jury trials as a prosecutor in Pima County, Arizona.
- Represented clients in mass tort cases involving alleged exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Represented offshore oil and gas platform operators in complex defense of wrongful death and personal injury claims.
- Represented public entity in multi-plaintiff suit involving significant bodily injury claims.
- Represented railroad in complex mass joinder litigation involving alleged exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Represented hospital in cases involving personal injury and premises liability claims.
- Represented primary, excess, and umbrella liability carriers in complex maritime and environmental litigation involving remediation cost disputes, multi-year environmental trigger disputes and policy period trigger disputes.
- Represented insurers in commercial and residential property coverage disputes involving property damage and business interruption claims.
- Louisiana Rising Star – Insurance, Thomson Reuters, 2014 - 2016