- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1984
Mark Schenkman is a partner at Thompson Coe and practices in the firm's Los Angeles office. Mark is a trial lawyer who brings to his clients almost three decades of experience. His practice is dedicated to casualty defense, general liability, premises liability, products liability, SIU, and catastrophic injury matters. He has successfully defended numerous cases through jury trials and arbitrations, but also frequently constructs effective settlement strategies which minimizes litigation costs.
- Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club of Southern California
- G&K Services, Inc.
- York Risk Services Group
Professional and Community Activities
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member