- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2012
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2007, Government and Sociology
- Texas, 2013
- United States District Court Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Austin, Texas 78701
512-703-5090 direct | 512-703-8777 fax
Letty P. Aguilar focuses her practice on the representation of insurance carriers against allegations of breach of contract, "bad faith", insurance code violations and deceptive trade practices, in both state and federal court. Her representation includes both commercial and personal lines policies, as well as third party disputes involving coverage.
- Managed defense of and resolved hundreds residential and commercial lawsuits resulting from recent weather catastrophes occurring throughout the state on behalf of multiple insurance carriers.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association