- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2012, Moot Court
- Tulane University, B.A., 2007, English and Environmental Science Minor in Spanish, Tulane University Founder’s Scholarship Recipient
- Texas, 2012
- United States District Court Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8378 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Lauren Hudson is a trial attorney representing clients in state and federal court. Her civil litigation practice focuses on defending premises liability, commercial automobile, personal injury, and construction defect matters. Lauren has experience defending cases involving the Texas Dram Shop and the Texas Workers Compensation Act ("TWCA"), particularly on behalf of companies who do not subscribe to the TWCA scheme.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren spent several years litigating environmental matters as an Assistant County Attorney for Harris County.
Lauren has also served as a law clerk in Texas state courts. During law school, Lauren served as a clerk to the Honorable Benjamin Hardin of the 23rd Civil District Court of Texas. Following law school, Lauren served as a clerk to the Honorable Patricia Kerrigan of the 190th Civil District Court of Texas.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (2017 - Present)
- Defense Research Institute (2017 - Present)
- Association of Women Attorneys, Member (2015 - Present)
- Houston Bar Association, Committee Member (2014 - Present)
- Lawyers for a Beautiful Houston Committee (2017 - Present)
- Gender Fairness Committee (2015 - Present)
- Golf and Fun Run Committees (2014 - 2015)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member (2012 - Present)
Speeches and Presentations
Co-Presenter, "Civil Environmental Enforcement Throughout Texas," Texas District & County Attorney Association Civil Seminar, May 28, 2015.