- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2010, Thomas M. Cooley Law Review, Dean’s List
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., 2005, Philosophy
- Minnesota, 2010
- United States District Court Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
408 St. Peter Street, Suite 510
The Historic Hamm Building
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102
651-389-5016 direct | 651-389-5099 fax
Kristine A. Warnke’s practice primarily focuses on assisting clients with discovery in mass and toxic tort litigation, including written and oral discovery, document collection and review, product investigation, and electronic document productions. She works closely with the national discovery counsel for a Fortune 100 company. She has extensive experience with document review and document review related software, and has participated in large reviews for a variety of complex cases including construction disputes, will contests, antitrust and corporate governance.
- Represents a Fortune 100 company in complex toxic tort litigation nationwide, focusing on discovery.
- Advised clients on discovery rules and e-discovery requirements, including document retention policies, litigation holds and privilege logs.
- Advised clients on rules of civil procedure and case law concerning discovery.
- Participated in large document reviews and productions, including the creation of document review coding protocols and new productions.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers