- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of many clients in both state and federal courts in matters of race discrimination, disability discrimination, harassment, and sex discrimination.
- In one of the only cases of its kind, blocked a union pension fund collecting contributions by arguing a rarely successful legal theory of fraud in the execution.
- Received dozens of difficult visas and green cards for executives, artists, managers and other professionals.
- Negotiated several favorable settlement agreements with the Department of Labor, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
- Secured approval for all O and P visa petitions for musicians, artists, magicians, dancers and other performers from around the world.
- Advised and coordinated for dozens of companies avoiding liability for withdrawal liability from a multi-employer (union) pension fund.
Professional and Community Activities
- American Bar Association-Member, Labor & Employment Law Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Association-Member, Labor & Employment and Immigration Law Sections
- Ramsey County Bar Association
Speeches and Presentations