Kevin Brown primarily practices in the areas of insurance litigation, commercial litigation, product liability and franchise law. He has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, including trials, arbitrations, mediations and appeals.
Kevin represents a wide range of clients and is experienced with insurance coverage and bad faith, insurance subrogation, product liability, premises liability, commercial contracts and disputes, business torts, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, breach of warranty, deceptive trade practices, fraud and negligence cases, ERISA and matters involving life and health insurance.
Kevin also represents national franchisors in numerous disputes, including commercial matters involving breaches of non-compete agreements and transfers of multiple franchised stores.
- Represented Fortune 50 company in numerous product liability lawsuits.
- Represented major U.S. manufacturers in fire cases.
- Represented major U.S. manufacturer in premises liability cases.
- Represented international manufacturer in chemical litigation.
- Represented major U.S. insurers in litigation involving complex personal injury claims and claims of bad faith.
- Represented companies in various multidistrict litigation of complex product liability suits.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Defense Research Institute:
- Life, Health and Disability Committee
- Product Liability Committee
Speeches and Presentations
- “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1992
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A., 1989, Accounting
- Texas, 1993
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas