- University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D., 2009, Vice Editor-in-Chief, UCLA Entertainment Law Review
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2006, International Relations and Religion, summa cum laude, USC Renaissance Scholar Recipient, Phi Beta Kappa Member
- California, 2009
- United States District Court Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
Jesse B. Levin is a recognized “Rising Star” civil litigator specializing in complex legal disputes, including professional liability defense, directors and officers’ liability, wage and hour disputes, consumer and employment class actions, and insurance coverage disputes. He fiercely advocates for his clients before federal, state, trial and appellate courts throughout California, and advises clients on best practices in areas of business judgment, employment, consumer goods labeling, and environmental warnings.
- Defended and counter-claimed on behalf of director and officer of multi-unit franchise restaurant company in private arbitration involving claims of negligence and fraud to advantageous resolution.
- Successfully demurred and obtained dismissals for multiple defendants in action against insured directors, officers and others accused of fraud and negligence in operating insolvent corporation.
- Litigated dozens of wage and hour class actions filed by truck drivers against leading transportation and logistics companies to favorable settlement terms for clients.
- Defended mislabeling class action against one of the largest snack food manufacturers in the United States resulting in favorable individualized settlement for the client.
- Defended national retail clothing store company in multi-party Proposition 65 lawsuit to settlement.
Professional and Community Activities
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member, 2009-Present
- Selected as “Super Lawyers Rising Star” 2013-2016
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal “Valley Trusted Advisor” 2015