- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2016, Awarded Best Brief at Regional Moot Court Competition, Advanced to National Moot Court Competition
- Houston Baptist University, B.A., 2013, Journalism and Mass Communication
- Texas, 2016
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Austin, Texas 78701
512-703-5050 direct | 512-708-8777 fax
Jasmine Harding represents employers and their managers and employees in discrimination and retaliation lawsuits, charges of discrimination, wage claims, suits for breach of contract, various employment-related torts, and suits for violation of state and federal statutes, such as the FLSA, the FMLA, WARN, and the Texas workers’ compensation retaliation statute.
Jasmine also advises businesses regarding a vast array of employee matters such as contractual issues, compliance with statutes and non-competes. In addition, Jasmine practices civil trial law and represents insurance carriers.
- Successfully argued a defect in the Plaintiff’s pleading in an Equal Pay Act case which resulted in a nonsuit filed by the Plaintiff.
- Successfully argued a Motion to Strike the Original Petition of the Plaintiff.
- Nonsuit filed by Plaintiff after filing a Motion to Dismiss and Anti-SLAPP Motion.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member- Labor and Employment Law Section, Austin Bar Association, present
- Member- Austin Young Lawyers Association, present
- Member- Labor and Employment Law Section, Texas Bar Association, 2016-present
- Member- African American Lawyers' Section, Texas Bar Association, 2016-present
- Member- Austin Black Lawyers Association, 2015-2016
- Mentor -Austin Partners in Education, 2015-2016
- Volunteer- CHI Street Homeless Outreach, provides necessities to the Austin Homeless Community, 2015-2016
Speeches and Presentations
- Overview of Employment Law, The University of Texas at Austin, July 13, 2017