- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2013, Head Casenotes and Comments Editor, Houston Journal of International Law
- Texas A&M University, B.A., 2009, Philosophy and Classical Studies, cum laude
- Texas, 2013
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8222 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Courtney Walsh is a trial lawyer whose practice focuses primarily on civil litigation, including insurance defense, casualty, products liability, construction law, professional liability, premises liability, and commercial litigation. Courtney has defended clients in both Texas state court and federal court.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a Fortune 500 company regarding premises liability and workers’ compensation claims.
- Defended real estate agents, insurance agents, and brokers against professional liability claims.
- Represented clients in construction defect cases involving negligence and breach of contract claims.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- Buffalo Bayou Bash Host Committee 2015
Speeches and Presentations
- Discovery Issues in Coverage Cases, Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update 2015, Thompson Coe Houston Seminar