Courtney Kasper’s practice focuses on representing insurance carriers in coverage disputes and bad faith claims arising under general liability, commercial property and homeowners policies. Her practice also includes evaluating and defending homeowners claims related to catastrophic loss in the Texas Gulf Region and surrounding areas.
- Represented insurance companies in both state and federal court actions involving coverage-related and bad faith litigation.
- Represented independent adjusting companies, adjusters, and insurers in multiple Hurricane Ike and Dolly lawsuits in the Texas Gulf Region and surrounding areas.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Speeches and Presentations
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, SMU Law Review, Associate Managing Editor, Phi Delta Phi
- Southwestern University, B.A., 2008, Political Science, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Texas, 2011
- United States District Court Northern, Eastern and Southern District of Texas