- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, J.D., 2010, cum laude, Taxation Certificate, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, Print Editor, Loyola Law and Technology Annual
- Wayne State University, B.A., 2007, Finance
- Louisiana, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
Christopher Kaul is an attorney experienced in the areas of insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, securities litigation, corporate governance and shareholder derivative litigation. His work includes but is not limited to defending catastrophic personal injury claims involving elevator accidents and FEMA trailer explosions, accident-related fraud claims, and other matters related to premises liability, wrongful eviction, and products liability.
Chris is a Certified Information Privacy Professional and has advised clients on developing and implementing privacy, data and information security policies.
Professional and Community Activities
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/ US)