- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2011, Estate Planning & Community Property Law Journal, Comment Editor
- Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business, M.B.A.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2007, Government and English
- Texas, 2011
- United States District Court Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8201 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Chris Jackson’s practice focuses primarily on insurance coverage and defense, including complex, multi-party insurance coverage litigation and disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ron Clark, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Speeches and Presentations
- Co-author, Is this a Stowers Demand?: Evaluating Settlement Demands and Potential Excess Exposure, Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update (2016)
- Co-author, Construction Defect Coverage: Emerging Issues, PLRB Claims Conference (2015)