- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2008
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.A., 2005, Political Science
- Texas, 2008
- United States District Court Eastern and Southern Districts of
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8265 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Christopher Frazier is a trial lawyer with experience handling a variety of casualty litigation claims including product liability claims, premises liability claims, semi-tractor/trailer accidents, commercial automobile claims, and personal injury and wrongful death claims. Mr. Frazier also has experience defending professional liability claims.
- Obtained summary judgment in Bexar County on behalf of premises owner and developer in wrongful death litigation.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of insurance agent against professional liability claims.
- Obtained dismissal on behalf of utility company in personal injury claims.
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of general contractor in wrongful death litigation.
- Represents product manufacturers in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Represents individuals and businesses in personal and commercial automobile accident claims.
- Represents general contractors, property owners, and developers in wrongful death and personal injury claims.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Speeches and Presentations
- "Fire Litigation: Spoliation and Expert Testimony", Houston Claims Association Seminar (2015)