- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude, Phi Delta Phi Honors Society, Dean’s Honor List, Landgell Scholar, Recipient of the Dickerson-Moore Humanitarian Award, Recipient of the Buck Wynne Scholarship from the State Bar Environmental Law Section
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2007, Government and History
- Texas, 2011
- Louisiana, 2015
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8212 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Christy’s practice focuses on complex, multi-party insurance coverage litigation, including bad faith litigation, and direct action coverage litigation in Louisiana, involving general liability, environmental pollution, commercial property coverage, construction defects, professional liability, errors and omissions coverage, and supplemental accident only coverage. Christy is licensed in Texas and Louisiana.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of insurer on multiple environmental property claims and bodily injury claims in the Western District of Louisiana.
- Guiding coverage and bad faith disputes through each phase of resolution, including pre-litigation coverage analysis, strategic discovery, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, and trial strategy.
Professional and Community Activities
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (“CLM”) – Greater Houston Chapter
- Allstate Staff Counsel for Street Law Program
- Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court – Member
- American Bar Association – Section of Litigation, Insurance Coverage Litigation
- State Bar of Texas – Insurance Law Section and Animal Law Section
- Texas Exes Life Member
- Houston Bar Association - Animal Law Section
Speeches and Presentations
- Animal Liability Claims, 2016 PLRB Claims Conference & Insurance Services Expo
- After the Storm – Property Coverage and Business Interruption Update, 8th Annual Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update 2015