- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2010, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Texas Tech Law Review, Student Writing Editor, Phi Delta Phi
- Southwestern University, B.A., 2007, English and Communications, summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Texas, 2010
- Northern, Eastern and Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8257 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Cassie Dallas focuses her practice on litigation and appeals, involving breach of contract, bad faith, malpractice, and coverage claims in state and federal courts.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Cassie represented corporate and energy clients in a commercial litigation practice. She also served as a law clerk to Justice Michael Massengale of the Texas First Court of Appeals.
- Obtained reversal and rendition of judment resulting in dismissal of plaintiffs' claims against a rehabilitation facility
- Obtained affirmance of lower court's summary judgment in premises liability case
- Assisted in obtaining a defense verdict on behalf of an attorney sued for legal malpractice and DTPA violations
- Obtained affirmance of judgment against plaintiff in coverage case
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Speeches and Presentations
- Co-Authored: 'Recovering Medical Expenses in Personal Injury Cases,' to be presented by Kirk Pittard and Michael Yanof at Damages in Civil Litigation Seminar, Feb. 2014.
Cassie has authored or co-authored several articles including:
- Co-Authored: Martin T. Booher, Jason Yearout & Cassie J. Dallas, State of Play: Shale Development Highlights from 2012 and Predictions for 2013, FINANCIER WORLDWIDE., Apr. 2013.
- Co-Authored: Ben Pfefferle, R. Tom Stilwell, Cassie Dallas & Jason Yearout, Drilling Through the Bureaucracy: Disclosing the Rules for Fracturing, OIL & GAS FIN. J., Aug. 6, 2012.
- Not in My Backyard: The Implications of Sex Offender Residency Ordinances in Texas and Beyond, 41 TEX. TECH L. REV. 1235 (2009).