- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., 2012, 4.0 Cumulative GPA, Dean’s List, Pre-Law Scholarship Award Recipient
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2015, Cum Laude, Science and Technology Law Review, J.L. Turner Scholarship Award Recipient, Squire Patton Boggs Public Policy Fellow
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8240 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Brittaney enjoys a diverse litigation practice primarily resolving labor and employment disputes.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Brittaney represented indigent defendants accused of criminal offenses including sex offenses, assault, theft, and driving while intoxicated.
- Brittaney obtained a dismissal of an assault (with a family violence enhancement) case brought by the State of Texas which ultimately allowed the accused to retain his freedom, the right to possess firearms, and a clean criminal record.
- Brittaney successfully negotiated the dismissal of a theft case brought by the State of Texas.
Professional and Community Activities
- William “Mac” Taylor American Inn of Court
- Judicial Externships
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Honorable Amos L. Mazzant
- 68th Civil District Court, Honorable Martin J. Hoffman