- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Texas Tech University, B.A., 2005, History and Political Science, summa cum laude
- Texas, 2008
- United States District Court Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8265 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Angela Caffey’s practice focuses on defending professionals in litigation. Her clients include lawyers, real estate agents, design professionals, insurance agents, and other professionals throughout Texas.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Angela was an Assistant District Attorney in Dallas County where she was able to hone her excellent oral advocacy skills. Additionally, she obtained civil litigation experience while working at a prominent litigation firm in Corpus Christi, Texas. She is known for her aggressive representation of clients and trial experience.
- First Chair and Second Chair trial experience in over 25 jury trials, with numerous other trials before the Court.
- Handled litigation involving property managers, property management companies, and property owners for large business and residential properties.
- Handled litigation involving insurance agents.
- Handled litigation involving medical practice and healthcare liability.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Speeches and Presentations
- Texas Broker Liability and Where It Is Expanding