- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., 1981, English Literature, Political Science
- University of Nantes, France, Political Science
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine School of Law
- California, 1985
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court Arizona
Andrew C. Hubert is a trial attorney with over 31 years of practice experience, dedicated to defense work in the areas of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, premises liability, products liability, and SIU cases. He is a member of ABOTA, having 40 jury trials to his credit. Andrew was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1985 after earning his Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University in Los Angeles. He is a partner in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Andrew has completed the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution Mediation Program at Pepperdine University School of Law, following which he mediated dozens of cases for the Riverside County Bar Association Mediation Program, and he holds Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious Preeminent AV® rating which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. He has lectured at numerous MCLE seminars for his peers.
Andrew Hubert has resolved cases for the Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club, National General Insurance, The General, State Farm, 21st Century Insurance, AIG, Infinity, and many other insurance companies and TPAs. He has tried 40 jury trials to verdict for the defense with a remarkable success rate. Andrew has arbitrated and mediated thousands of cases during his career of over thirty years.
Professional and Community Activities
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate
- American Society of Legal Advocates, Member
- Board of Trustees, La Salle High School, Pasadena
Speeches and Presentations
- Deposition of the Expert Witness, MCLE Seminar
- Jury Selection, MCLE Seminar
- Economic and Non-Economic Damages, MCLE Seminar
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review AV® Rating, 2006 - 2016
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Top 100 Insurance Lawyers in California, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2013 - 2016