- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of North Texas, B.A., 2003
- Texas, 2009
- Florida, 2012
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8254 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Adrienne Nelson represents numerous insurance carriers, adjusters, and vendors throughout the states of Texas and Florida in a variety of coverage-related litigation, bad faith cases, and carrier-to-carrier disputes in both state and federal court.
She has been involved in several noteworthy cases involving breach of an insurance contract, claims of bad faith, and interpretation of the terms, conditions, and exclusions contained within an insurance policy and also defends general liability matters arising from premises liability and accident claims involving property damage and personal injury.
Adrienne regularly advises insurers and agents on coverage issues under commercial liability, property, and homeowners’ policies.
- Obtained defense verdicts on behalf of property insurance carriers for residential cases arising out of damage due to hail and other weather events.
- Obtained post-appraisal state and federal court summary judgments on behalf of property insurance carriers, dismissing all contractual and extra-contractual claims after payment of the appraisal award.
- Obtained favorable rulings in relation to various plaintiffs’ motions to remand based upon the fraudulent joinder of a state, resident insurance adjuster.
- Obtained federal court summary judgment on behalf of property insurer on issue of lack of insurable and financial interest of mortgagee/lienholder not named on the policy.
- Represented insurers in judicial proceedings involving appraisal.
- Represented and advised various insurers in further investigating numerous personal and commercial property claims through conducting examinations under oath.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of Texas (Insurance and Litigation Sections)
- Dallas Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Practice Section